F-104G Marineflieger

This definitely falls into the enjoy category.

That's a very impressive looking Starfighter with equally impressive, but subtle weathering.

The ejection seat is a work of art on its own.

The best paint scheme ever to adorn a Starfighter, as far as I am concerned, and modeled to perfection.

Congrats

JR

• Like 1

Lovely build, subtle weathering looks just right to me. One day I hope to build 26+74 as seen in my profile picture and I'd be happy if I got even halfway to your result.

• Like 1

Thanks mates for the nice comments, I am glad you enjoy :)

Antoine

On 10/27/2017 at 11:38 AM, Shrek51 said:

That is gorgeous, I,m always amazed at this type of presentation, is it purely photoshop layers?

Exactly. A mate of mine, probably more geeky than myself, did it. (Thanks again Tom !)

On 10/27/2017 at 12:55 PM, bearmatt said:

Well...who would not enjoy THIS superb Starfighter...?!

Beautifully build and weathered. And the seat itself is a little "chef d'oeuvre"

Which red/orange did you use on the tanks?

Cheers

b.

I actually used 3 colors for a washed out look: first layer of white, then "pre-shading" with different shades of yellow, and then Tamiya X-6 for orange.

Edited by toniosky
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely fantastic. As has already been said the seat itself is a work of art. Are you sure you didn't use the real thing & stick it on a telegraph pole?

I remember seeing The Vikings, a 2 ship German Navy Starfighter display team, at Fairford in the '80s.

Pete

Edited by Buzby061
  • Like 1

I can only echo what the others have said. The very best rendition of the silver-grey undersides that I have seen on a model so far. This is not a model, it's a replica! My very favorite scheme, too!

Mike

• Like 1