Malwarebytes messages "Website blocked"

When opening and closing postings, I am getting the  warning "Website blocked"

this is then followed by

Domain: u.cube.upload.com

IP address: 46.4.115.108

Port: 62516                                                                                             (this number varies)

Type: Outbound

File: c:\Program Files(x86) Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

This also happens using Microsoft Edge, except there the File refers to Edge not Chrome.  This does not seem to affect my use of Britmodeller, but doesn't appear on any other website that I use. 

I am operating Windows 10, and I have run Avast, Malwarebytes and CCleaner recently.

PS this appears most often when using the 36 Sq Vildebeests thread in the WW2 Aircraft Forum

Edited by Graham Boak

That's not a BM served file, so it's not BM.  Looks like a false-positive on Malwarebytes listing for some of cubeupload.com's domains.  There's a thread on Malwarebytes forum here, so perhaps ask them? :)

It's the pictures in post #78.  If you want to see @Mark Mackenzie 's photos, you'll either have to switch Malwarebytes off, or ask them to reconsider their classification of that domain. :shrug:

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2017 at 2:44 AM, andyf117 said:

Just viewed all four pages of the abovementioned thread, and no issues here (or anywhere else on the site) - also running Avast, Malwarebytes and CCleaner on Windows 10, but use Firefox.....

Ditto (but Eset not Avast) so it must be a browser peculiarity.