Meng Soviet T-10M

BlackMax12

Thanks guys.

Probably will make it into the spray booth today but later on, too many things on the go, boss lady coming home tomorrow so some cleanup and laundry in 

store for today ready for inspection.  She's only been gone 2 weeks so really how dirty can the place get?

Lloyd

• Like 1

Thanks Julian

I think it will probably only make it to the black primer stage today if at all.  Vacuum cleaners and clothes washers aren't my strong points.

Why do you sort the clothes into different colors and piles, they all have to be washed don't they?

Lloyd

It's Olive Green now with a dusting of Tamiya Field Grey.  Still needs some decals and a very light weathering.  This one is going to be pretty clean and it's done.

Managed to hide all of the cement spills.  The tracks wouldn't be too rusty so tried a mix of Tamiya Metallic Grey and NATO Black then a wash of thinned Tamiya Linoleum to give a hint of rust.

Don't know if that looks right but I'll get some better pics after the decals are applied.

And forgot the mudflaps need some rubberizing front and rear, damn camera shows all.

Here it is as of this evening.

eCAG31b.jpgWdpQ9I3.jpgrp6PukC.jpgZbAkW80.jpgZcG2CTa.jpgrzBIoEv.jpguLkVQg5.jpgSGSMyy6.jpg

Edited by BlackMax12
  • Like 4

Great looking build you have going on there,Russian armour are one of my favorites,just love the squat turret and the drums on the back,have a few on the shelf,feel I built in another life they are that old,just picked up the Tamiya 1/35 T-55 Enigma,thanks for you running comments on this build am enjoying greatly Cheers.

On 11.11.2017 at 6:42 PM, BlackMax12 said:

Thanks Blaubar

Yes I do like the look of the front of the hull especially, some kind of brute approach and it works.  Those tracks are fun (not) and they are done, just took them off so I

can think about painting the lower hull and running gear.

I must have been blind, they were visible in every picture, I beg your pardon. Quite an impressive speed you are showing here and it is coming together extremely mice!