Screen width of forums when using IE11

Hi guys,

I have a problem when browsing at work and using Internet Explorer 11. The main forum page displays correctly, but when I click into a sub forum such as WIP or RFI the screen width goes massive.

The little bar at the bottom that scrolls the screen left and right is huge, and I can’t see the info that should be on the left hand side of the screen such as who made the last post on a topic, and when they did it. I can see this if I scroll left for ages, as if my monitor was 36 feet wide. 

Does anyone else else experience this?

I also use IE, and a month or two ago the pages started going huge-width, but the problem seems to have stopped recently. I think it might have been down to the recent BM upgrade.

Badder

Hi guys - I've just noticed this, and it would appear it was a bug that was "introduced" recently due to the latest Invision revision (that rhymes!).  Our Theme has been updated now to fix this, and I've just tested it on Internet Exploder 11 :shudders: to make sure it works.  you'll be pleased to hear that it did work for me, so have a look now :)

• Like 1

Yes, fixed! Good stuff, cheers for the prompt action, Mike, good stuff! :D

Oh, by the way I can't see most the stuff above this text box, the icons for bold, underline, emoticons, etc. If I hover the mouse over it tells me what they are, and some are showing (Italics and Spoiler), not sure if that's a related issue, sorry to bring another thing up!

Tom

I reported this issue some time ago - back at the beginning of august link here:

The response at the time was....Use another browser! :-(

I actually like using IE11, and not have to faff around downloading and installing other browsers just because one site doesn't quite work properly!

So thank you for exterminating the bug

:dalek1: