Su-15 TM Flagon 1:72 VES

• replicant changed the title to Su-15 TM Flagon 1:72 VES
20 hours ago, replicant said:

Hello,

this is my second Flagon in polished NMF...

Cheers!

My compliments for an excellent model! The VES kit is difficult to build, but very well detailed, and you model really shows its potential!

Rob

• Thanks 1

Oh wow that is nice. I like the Su-15; it kind of reminds me of the F-101 Voodoo, with a long fuselage, big engines, and a tiny wing. I'll bet it wasn't much of a turning machine....

-d-

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, David H said:

Oh wow that is nice. I like the Su-15; it kind of reminds me of the F-101 Voodoo, with a long fuselage, big engines, and a tiny wing. I'll bet it wasn't much of a turning machine....

I think I read in 'MiG Pilot' by Viktor Belenko and John Barron that the PVO aircraft were often called 'elevators'.. So I guess you're right :-)

Rob

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Rob de Bie said:

I think I read in 'MiG Pilot' by Viktor Belenko and John Barron that the PVO aircraft were often called 'elevators'.. So I guess you're right :-)

Rob

Thank you all, mates! I am glad you like it.

Yes, the "Nail" was all burning, not turning, a true interceptor, mad max climb rate, :D some would call that thing Lightning or Viggen. I love these real analog thundermachines, one as sexy as the other!!

.... russian crews were supervised by ground control, they ordered, what to do....

R,

The only reason I looked at this build was I saw your name was on it- yep, I was right; another beautiful model! Love the metal toning, too! A very distinctive-looking jet. Well, done!

Mike

• Thanks 1