P38 Lightning Egg Plane!

It's been a very long time since I posted anything but I was in the modelling mood and decided to do a quick weekend project to make sure I could still wield a knife, glue and airbrush! I picked this kit up a while back - as with all of these little models there are only a few parts so it goes together very easily. The silver is Tamiya acrylic. Other paints are either Tamiya or Vallejo. 

I now need to get a couple of models off the shelf and finish them!

IMG_1224

• Like 6

I love these egg-plane kits...they just have so much character. I know some see them as a bit of a joke, or sacrilege even, but if they are a great un-blocker and good fun.

The P38 is a favourite of mine and I don't mind seeing it getting the egg-treatment!

Nice job.

Cheers

Tania

hi All ,

there are even Aftermarket stuff for EGGPLANES now..... go to the  RETROWING site

I have nearly all of the HASEGAWA Models. TIGER MODEL , MENG and AFV Model Kits

Have built the Hasegawa Mustang and Kittyhawk  to represent  actual Airworthy Aircraft that exist in Australia

Some custom deeecalz makin' was required .

cheery "modellin' "mumbas !

Geoff

F.T.G. 3156