Pegaso Roaming Knight

Cadman

Still one of the most terrific 75mm figures ever released by Pegaso, (imo).

Painted entirely with acrylics from Andrea, Scale75 and Vallejo.

The wooden base was sourced from a mate of mine in the UK and the backdrop is from Hanger 17.

Cheers

H

13-Jul-2014_Roaming%20Knight_a-L.jpg

13-Jul-2014_Roaming%20Knight_b-L.jpg

13-Jul-2014_Roaming%20Knight_c-L.jpg

13-Jul-2014_Roaming%20Knight_d-L.jpg

13-Jul-2014_Roaming%20Knight_e-L.jpg

13-Jul-2014_Roaming%20Knight_g-L.jpg

13-Jul-2014_Roaming%20Knight_f-L.jpg

Edited by Cadman
Sorted the spacing out
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Vince1159 said:

Fantastic job Cadman...

Cheers Vince.

This was actually my second go at this particular figure -- I like it so much that I've got two of them. Here's my first effort that pretty much just followed the boxart.

V%26W_d-L.jpg

V%26W_e-L.jpg

And here he is with his mate Vlad Dracul -- he's the much more (in)famous Vlad the Impaler's Dad.

V%26W_b-L.jpg

V%26W_a-L.jpg

Come to think of it, I've got two versions of Vlad as well. I'll see if I can find the photos.

V%26W_f-L.jpg

• Like 4

On 21/10/2017 at 12:53 PM, Cadman said:

And here he is with his mate Vlad Dracul -- he's the much more (in)famous Vlad the Impaler's Dad.

V%26W_b-L.jpg

V%26W_a-L.jpg

They're amazing Cm no other word....I've read that he was a bit of a thug and was it him or his son Bram Stoker based his novel Dracula on (if either?)...

Edited by Vince1159
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

They're amazing Cm no other word....I've read that he was a bit of a thug and was it him or his son Bram Stoker based his novel Dracula on (if either?)...

Vlad Dracul and his second oldest son, Vlad Dracula, both of them in turn Voivode of Wallachia, were probably products of the times they lived in -- resisting successive waves of Ottoman invasions; although they didn't hesitate to switch sides when it suited them.

This is a pretty informative book on the subject;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dracula-Prince-Many-Faces-Times/dp/0316286567/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508738960&sr=1-5&keywords=vlad+the+impaler

And while this one is historical fiction, it's a page-turner if you're stuck in airports, or otherwise just want to immerse in a bit of relatively little known East European events from the 15th Century.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vlad-Last-Confession-C-C-Humphreys/dp/1409103307/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508738960&sr=1-2&keywords=vlad+the+impaler  

• Like 1

Another snap of the Roaming Knight

zc-L.jpg

Here's both versions that I've done;

zb-L.jpg

za-L.jpg

And with his mate Vlad;

Vlad%20%26%20Mate_b-L.jpg

Vlad%20%26%20Mate_a-L.jpg

I've got two versions of The Impaler's Dad as well, but this time I wanted the second Vlad Dracul to look a fair bit older than the first one;

Vlad_f-L.jpg

Vlad_b-L.jpg

Vlad_a-L.jpg

• Like 1