ICM Dornier DO-17Z Finnish Air Force Winter scheme

• 6 years later...
On 10/20/2017 at 8:45 PM, Josip said:

I'll stay with 1:72, but will definitely buy the ICM kit because I prefer it to Airfix.

Its an impresive model. Its also nice to see machine guns in proper thickness for the scale.

and awfully INCORRECT cowling edges.... plus ICM made the engine pushers wrong... the rest seems okay but the cowling need to be reworked (edge should be thinner and the hole that leads to the engine enlargened)

• 3 months later...

Wonderfully done Do 17.  The color scheme you chose really sets this aircraft apart from other builds.  Just a joy to look at.  Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sosezi said:

Cute Do17 :)

8 hours ago, mick said:

great work

1 hour ago, georgeusa said:

Wonderfully done Do 17.  The color scheme you chose really sets this aircraft apart from other builds.  Just a joy to look at.  Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys, very much appreciated.👍

• Like 1

I couldn't recall this one but being more than 3 months ago & less than 30 years ago, it falls into the memory deadzone. ;) :D  I do like the look of it, I've an ICM 1/72 kit with Finnish markings to do sometime. I better check the cowl openings. <_< 

Steve.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stevehnz said:

I couldn't recall this one but being more than 3 months ago & less than 30 years ago, it falls into the memory deadzone. ;) :D  I do like the look of it, I've an ICM 1/72 kit with Finnish markings to do sometime. I better check the cowl openings. <_< 

Steve.

Thanks Steve, I'm sure the 1/72 one will be just as good as the 1/48 one and this Finnish Winter scheme is one of the best worn by a Do 17.

1 hour ago, AdrianMF said:

Lovely scheme, lovely finish. The cockpit looks great with its neat framing too.

Regards,

Adrian

Cheers Adrian, ICM did a great job on the canopy and the other clear parts as they were superb straight out of the box.

• Like 1