Puma HC-1 1:32nd scale.

8 hours ago, sammy da fish said:

Sorry HL-10, Angelo

I should not have looked at this thread, your Model of XW223 is well know to belong to certain Flight within 33Sqn and has always been since about 1978 and fitted with different main undercarriage sponsons and some other small details. So she has never been on 230 Sqn. Trust me, I know, sorry.

Further to this all of the qiuilting on the inside of the cabin is in a shitty grey colour, unless you are modelling from 70"s then it would be a dull dark blue colour. Cabin seat belts could be either red but now are blue. All fixed panels in cabin/cockpit are Matt Black. 

Thanks for pointing that out.

I just used the decals as they were supplied in the kit and to be honest I am not too bothered about the situation, as I now have a large scale Puma in my collection in the scheme which I think really suits the look of the helicopter.

Thank you all for your comments and compliments.

I greatly appreciate them all.

It was a fun build as I enjoy nothing more than creating details like I did in the interior. 

😀

5 hours ago, HL-10 said:

I am not too bothered about the situation

Good on you. Quite often the simple pleasure of the build and a pleasing result outweigh misplaced panel lines, colour discrepancies and the like. 

Cheers

Dennis

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...