1/32 Hawk RAIDS Pod and aircrew- how best to go about it?

F111Fan

So I'm looking to build a 100 Sqn Hawk using Revell's 1/32 offering, and I'm looking to fit it out with the RAIDS system - Google has come up with a 1/48 resin example, but nothing in the larger scale. Has anyone come across these somewhere? Or scratched/bastardised one from something else? If anyone has any info that could help, I'd be most grateful! Additionally, info on where to source two decent examples of 1/32 RAF aircrew would be greatly appreciated!

If you have one from a Revell Typhoon take an ASRAAM and remove all of the fins - that should get you fairly close. I don't believe there is a RAIDS pod available aftermarket in 1/32.

Edited by Bobski

11 hours ago, feldr said:

There is an ACMI/ RAIDS in 1/32....

AMS resin..... available from Sprue brothers in USA

Thanks for the heads up on that - unfortunately, they seem to be OOP, but I'll ask around!

You could try emailing Harold( AMS resin), although he mainly sells via Sprue brothers, he has been known to cast additional stuff,he may also be able to tell you if  he has, or is due to cast/ ship  items to them soon.

Don't forget to include the hyperlink/ description of the item in question..

hth

Pj productions make a nice 32nd scale RAF pilot in the sitting position, I have a couple for future projects and they are nicely cast with good detail, Mastercasters did a standing RAF  pilot which is also really nice, I’ve seen a few converted into sitting pilots.

HTH

Dan 

Kagemusha, thanks for the heads up, I've also subscribed in the wake of that info! And thank you for the pointers Dan, the PJ Productions guys look spot on - that just about clears it all up!