Hello from Maryland, USA

Matt Parvis

Hello all. 

New here so to be neighborly I thought I should introduce myself.  Like many of us I was away for a long period starting with my teenage years.  I came back around ten years ago and had been relatively productive up until the last year or so.  Various real life things have contributed to not getting much built, but, I suspect that much of my lack of progress has been related to lack of participation in a forum like this.  Having been active previously I am hoping that if I get back in the habit my engagement in my projects will increase and I’ll actually finish some stuff.

As a modeler my primary focus is on dioramas.  Not any specific time period or subject matter, but, much of my work has been in 1/35 armour, since between the vehicles, figures and accessories available, there are lots of options for telling stories.  Otherwise though, most all subjects interest me and I strive to improve my skills on many different modelling subjects.

Here are some of the projects I have finished over the years: 

Dscn3040.jpg

DSCN5143.jpg

Dscn4861.jpg

P2263199.jpg

Thanks for looking in and I look forward to taking part.

Matt

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

:post1: Matt.

nice to see your EXQUISITE models and STUNNING  diorama. 

just VERY IMPRESSIVE..

ENJOY the forums as I  :Tasty:  over THE BRILLIANTNESS of the figures.. 

AMAZING Likeness and SO authentic...:heart:

KUDOS.:mike:

HOUSTON ...drooling as I have a cup of Joe.:bye:

Welcome aboard.  Cracking models.  I used to visit your neck of the woods a lot in the eighties... Played on a rock band out of RI and hit DC, B-more. odd places in Delaware and Joisey about once a month.  Stayed at the Star Motel on Pulaski Highway...