Danton, Hobby Boss, 1:350

1 hour ago, Courageous said:

alien work if you ask me.

I didn't do it, it wasn't me, I wasn't there! The Martian is innocent! I agree though, the model is spectacular.

Innocent of Mars 👽

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think you exaggerate a bit, it's not bad, but it's not that great, there are things I'd do different now and some things that i couldn't do the way I wanted. One way or the other thanks for the long lasting support. Its on the final stretch and I hope that the RFI will be within a week.....

• Like 1

Crew as well! As they say in the Ferrero Roche ad, "You're  really spoiling us!"

Stunning build, been a pleasure to watch it all come together. 

Now, about hiring out those spiders...

Geoff

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Michael M said:

there are things I'd do different now and some things that i couldn't do the way I wanted.

Gidday Michael, doesn't that apply to just about all of us, at some point in time? And I disagree with you, it IS a great model. 👍 Regards, Jeff.

• Thanks 1

I love that!    What whiskey?  ..   What is the reference of these figurines?  😊 

Do I recognize any Trumpeter figures? 

Pascal.

Edited by Iceman 29

That is simply stunning.  Having recently given up on using stretched sprue for the rigging in BULOLO and gone to Uschi thread, I am in awe. 

On 02/04/2020 at 01:45, stevehnz said:

What were French naval architects thinking  when they penned this one?  

Steve.

👍

• Like 1

Sorry for missing your two whole years of work, only just caught up after seeing your RFI photos.

Outstanding painting and rigging, I'm still struggling to get my head around the fact that it's mostly stretched sprue 🤔

Maybe it really was the plastic-spinning spider? 

Anyway, superb modelling all round, thanks for sharing so many good tips and tricks. 

Alan 

• Thanks 1