Tu-22KD

YURY

C'mon @YURY, let's have it in English please?  You have been asked more than a few times now, so if you could oblige, I know everyone would appreciate the effort.  It is an English speaking board, afterall :shrug:

8 hours ago, Mike said:

C'mon @YURY, let's have it in English please?  You have been asked more than a few times now, so if you could oblige, I know everyone would appreciate the effort.  It is an English speaking board, afterall :shrug:

Ever thought his english isn't that good, and he feels more comfortable using Russian?.

Use google translate.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Ryan Hothersall said:

Ever thought his english isn't that good, and he feels more comfortable using Russian?.

Use google translate.

Yes - as stated, this is an English speaking board, and the Mods and myself don't have time to be translating things to check whether they are within the spirit of the site all the time.  There are four of us, 21,000 members and over 2m posts.   It's just not possible. :shrug:

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Antti_K said:

Wow, what a great model! And stunning photography. I especially like the idea of taking photos with city lights in the background.

Now I must try my hands on one of these;)

Best Regards,

Antti

SPASIBO! The backlight is made on the basis of the wireless call at the door - there is the electronic plateau and include distance and aircraft lights. Most importantly a good, long-lasting battery. Good luck in your creativity!!photo_26_1434894268.jpg

• Like 1