This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Panzer Vor!!!

Christmas menu

What kind of barbaric Yule is this? A roasted wild boar, mead and much violence is what is called for , in this joyous pagan season.

Anil The Lover Of The Spirit Of Albion

10 minutes ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

The chefs never liked me since I told him his Yorkshire Puddings were a disgrace and not fit for a dog to eat 

Oooohhh, you committed the cardinal sin in telling him to his face. Chefs can seek revenge in a variety of unseemly and dastardly ways, take it from one who knows :D

19 minutes ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

The chefs never liked me since I told him his Yorkshire Puddings were a disgrace and not fit for a dog to eat 

They make people eat Yorkshire Puddings where you live, dear god what kind of world is this?

1 minute ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

With jam 

No wonder you were grumpy*, when I met you at Telford with BM crew in 2015, you had been made to eat  jam and baked wall filler, you poor man you must have been in agony. Come down South, rare roast meats await you and we anoint them with nowt but fine red wine on the side (or mead if you've got your Pagan Federation membership card)

Anil The Rejector Of Baked Travesteties

* Or the fact I wouldn't let you get a word in edgeways...

2 minutes ago, azureglo said:

when I met you at Telford with BM crew in 2015,

Alas I can not recall  that and has the pics have being  lost I,m at a loss buddy 

Met so many from here