Panzer VI Tiger STGB Chat

Plasto

14 hours ago, Ozzy said:

:welcome: Badder I was think of you when I mentioned a Tiger GB, to give you an excuse to build it.

Thanks Ozzy. I think?:bangin: You know I'm supposed to be concentrating on my diorama don't you??

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 2

Ozzy i agree with you 110%. It’s all about the models. I'm not questioning the idea of either the King Tiger or the Elefant/Ferdinand. I was just trying to counter the question raised by Plasto about the eligibilty of the Elefant/Ferdinand. It was my mistake attempt at raising the eligibilty of the King Tiger as well? That is unless it shared drive train components it really only shared a name ? Because it certainly wasn't the same chassis. That was my only point in questioning anything. Classify it a faux-pas on my part.  

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

Me... In this too. Thanks a lot guys! V-P

:welcome: welcome V-P, how was the surgery?

3 hours ago, Badder said:

Thanks Ozzy. I think?:bangin: You know I'm supposed to be concentrating on my diorama don't you??

Rearguards,

Badder

Fair one.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gav G said:

Yes please.  I've no idea which kit though, although it will be in 1/35.

9 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Yup, but preferably not before 2019!  ;)

Hi Gav and Sarge. The sign up thread can be found here. Unfortunately this thread here got started in the wrong section. I will let Ozzy know you are both signing up for the Panzer VI GB. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

8 hours ago, GREG DESTEC said:

Sign me up please.

I have a couple in the stash. This should give me the impetus to actually build one of them.

Cheers Greg

:welcome: Greg looking forward to your build.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Enzo Matrix said:

I have four.  Different boxings of the Tamiya 1/48 kit.

:welcome: good man Enzo look forward to seeing all four, I think we will be happy with Jan 19 then that's a yearly AFV build.

As we approach the halfway mark, @Enzo Matrix better start thinking about some sturdy fencing around the GB area. To keep all these big cats in one place, as we don't want them mauling any of the builds from other areas.:cat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Hello all.....Have Tiger, will build.  :coolio:

:welcome: your in, looking forward to seeing your build and sharing any reference material you may have.