This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Duncan B

New Arrivals 10th Oct

This week I am really excited by the arrival of the Tiger Model Cute Kits however the big (in more ways than one) arrival of the week has to be the Zoukei-Mura 1/32 scale Heinkel He219A-0. I suspect this kit is not for everyone as it carries a hefty price tag but the level of detail is unsurpassed in any other plastic model kit I have ever seen. It's worth visiting my website just to look at the photos of this kit: 

https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/products/zoukei-mura-sws06-1-32-heinkel-he-219

AK Interactive's World War 1 Aircraft paint sets have arrived, there are 3 sets covering German Aircraft, RFC/RNAS Aircraft and Clear Doped Linen.

Takom's 1/35 scale M3 Lee and Grant medium tanks have also arrived and look very tempting at more than £5 off the RRP.

As usual the new arrivals can be found here: https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/collections/new-arrivals 

And remember, spend £50 or more and get free Shipping within the UK.

I've taken the Mission Models paints out of the New arrivals section as there are so many of them so visit the Paints section for more details of those. As ever, if there is anything you'd like to see me stock please drop me a line and let me know.

Not new arrivals but worthy of mention are AMK's Mig-31 Foxhound kits which have been reduced to £46.95 while stocks last, that's a massive saving off the RRP.

Happy modelling

Duncan B

For the size of the 219 in 1/32 and detail, compaired to the Tamiya mossie I'd say the price was about right Duncan

44 minutes ago, colin said:

For the size of the 219 in 1/32 and detail, compaired to the Tamiya mossie I'd say the price was about right Duncan

The detail is incredible, I have never seen anything like it before and would gladly stump up for one if I was capable of doing it justice.

Duncan B

4 hours ago, Arachnid said:

Love the cutie models 😀

Me too, the Corsair keeps calling to me!!