Amodel Martin JRM-3 'Hawaii Mars' Coulson Flying Tankers.

I see I'm not the first to get one of these up, which isn't a bad thing!! Nice to see two being built... although I'm waiting for mine to arrive from Hobbyterra, it's going straight onto the bench so I may as well join in. I did have the Combat Vacform part built & fuselage together but as soon as I saw Amodel announce this, I had to get one. :D

Photos soon..... it's just a waiting game, come on Mr. Postman!!

• Like 4

Hi Radleigh,

Welcome to the GB! Nice choice of an impressive model! It'll be interesting to see it taking shape.

Cheers

Jaime

• 2 weeks later...

Very soon, I need to source some 4mm rod as the parts supplied look useless. x4 small lengths of plastic rod to go into the holes for the wings... I'd rather two long length through the fuselage & into the wings.

I've a wedding tomorrow, so I'm not around much.. so maybe Sunday.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not much of an update, but I sourced some steel 4mm rod from B&Q... and finally got round to cutting it to the right size, drilling out the holes and sliding the wings on. It's a big kit, and I feel very lucky to own one, but where the hell am I going to put it, ha!!

Heller CL-215 to show the size differences. The CL-215 is my main priority at the moment for Telford, so once that's done and Telford is out the way, it's full swing with the Mars.

37491204974_855c9099e8_o.jpg

38170146872_b2866a1764_o.jpg

• Like 3