Here is my conversion of the revell 1/72 ju 88 c-6 to a g-6 using parts from john (aims models).paints used are all extracolor sprayed using a badger 200 g .marking of the ju 88 of 13/njg 3 that crashed at elvington 4 3 1945

2017-10-09_09-54-41

IMG_20171009_213133

2017-10-09_10-37-25

IMG_20171009_213003

IMG_20171009_213032

2017-10-09_10-31-27

Edited by Niknak
  • Like 30

Also (like S-1) nice result. Are you doing mass production of Ju-88 variants? I am planning to do this work one day - I have five or six different Ju-88/188/388 in stash willing to do them in series...

Cheers

J-W

• Like 1

Thank you j-w ,i am planning to build the late war ju 88 family, I have few hassagawa  ju 188 s in my stash not sure which variant I am going to yet. I am planning to build a ju 388 . Was going to build the special hobby kit, but aims is thinking of doing their ju 388 conversion in 1/72 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pheonix said:

That is a very good model of the G variant. I do like the aerial arrays - they are very convincing.

P

Hi pheonix ,thank you. The aerials are master brass aerials its the first time I have used them usually use streched sprue.

looks very nice from here! I'm not sure if you'd agree but could I just point out (nit-picking sorry!) that the cabin roof-top Naxos is possibly black..as per John's cover photo on his fantastic Ju 88 Fighters decal sheet..cheers

ju88fightersdecalAIMs.jpg

2 hours ago, FalkeEins said:

looks very nice from here! I'm not sure if you'd agree but could I just point out (nit-picking sorry!) that the cabin roof-top Naxos is possibly black..as per John's cover photo on his fantastic Ju 88 Fighters decal sheet..cheers

ju88fightersdecalAIMs.jpg

Hi falkeeins thanks, in photos I have and the decal photo. My interpretation is it looks lighter in colour than the flm 71 props (wooden) and radialors , but is closer to the rlm 75 conopie frame. It also is possible it could be rlm 66. It would not be the 1st time I was wrong tho . 

Edited by Niknak
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Val said:

And another stunning JU88! Fantastic paintwork, and great job getting all those antennas on! I would have broken them all!

Thanks val, just noticed some of the photos have gone missing so reposted some more, there are stronger than thay are look mate lol 

Edited by Niknak