Star Wars new model kits from Bandai

Mike

I was never that bothered about doing the Bandai Vader, but the unmasked version does look fantastic. I may well have to get one of those.

Looks like they've based the face on Sebastian Shaw rather than Hayden Christensen :yes:

Andy:cat:

• Like 3

Can I just add my "Woo hoo!" to this thread too please?  It's been a bit quiet Bandai-wise of late, but now we're getting some characters with faces and a B-Wing, I'm happier :)

• 2 weeks later...

After the excitement of the B-Wing Bandai have announced a double box scale set of the X-Wing and Y-Wing (1/144) only difference form the original releases appears to be a clear base for each and a name plaque sticker.

Very imaginative Bandai!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mike said:

Why does THAT look so much better than the Revell one? :hmmm:  Does the nose bit come off?  Don't understand the dish being set almost flush to the deck like that :huh:

Sidewall height and curvature of the main body? And as for the dish, maybe it was meant to retract, but got damaged?

Anyway, B-WING!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Why does THAT look so much better than the Revell one? :hmmm:  Does the nose bit come off?  Don't understand the dish being set almost flush to the deck like that :huh:

Yep - picture 6 on that link Mike has the nose removed with its own stand.