Kora Models Gotha Go 145 Kits Available

SirTenzan

Hello Ladies & Gents,

Not looking to sell anything nor am I certain if any of you are as excited about this development as I am but thought I'd share that Kora Models has released a new tool Gotha Go 145A in a trainer boxing and night harassment bomber boxing, in the one true scale of 1:72! Absolutely chuffed with this. If any are aware of reviews I would be very pleased if you would share the link(s)!

15 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

There might be something down in the Rumourmonger section ? If not you could maybe start this thread there ?

Perhaps I posted this in the wrong section? Still getting used to it. The kits have been announced, boxart displayed and released, they're available via lfmodels.com from what I've seen.

No not necessarily was just pointing out there might be something down there in existence. If so you might want to partake in those conversations. Or in last event restart this one. 

And I apologize its an interesting subject. Should've said that as well 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

Seems a triifle harsh given that the Huma kit dates back 24 years (which might be longer than the OP for all I know) and is long unavailable. And Vac-Wings hasn't been around for a very long time.

Both decent kits but long gone, so a new injected Go-145 is indeed welcome

Edited by Work In Progress
  • Like 1

On 08/10/2017 at 11:40, Ed Russell said:

Did you get as excited about the Vac-Wings and Huma 1/72 renditions? Not as though it hasn't been done before.

That a bit of an odd statement to make. Not really giving a new member a good impression of this site is it? Why can't someone be excited about a new kit, even if it has been done before?

The only other injection moulding kit was first tooled 24 years ago, so perhaps the Kora kit might be an improvement, and pretty much anything would be an improvement over a Vac kit.

This is the the Rumourmonger entry @SirTenzan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Julien locked this topic