PK-42 T-2C/E BUCKEYE - 1/72 Revell ex Matchbox #FINISHED#

nimrod54

OK chaps and chapesses I am calling this one done. The base arrived yesterday and after knocking a pitot together, I added the final details last night. So here is my rendition of the Revell boxing of a Matchbox T-2C Buckeye.

39528228944_ee5457b733_b.jpg

by John L, on Flickr

39528223814_a1bc040813_b.jpg

by John L, on Flickr

39528227844_faa2efc3a2_b.jpg

by John L, on Flickr

There should be an improvement in the weather later, so I will head into the studio (the conservatory) :D where the natural light is better for taking the photos to go into the gallery.

This has been a great group build and it was a pleasure to be involved, special thanks should go to @Arniec  @Enzo Matrix for getting things up and running and to @Rabbit Leader for keeping up with the informative stats.  :goodjob:

There is still an obvious fondness for Matchbox kits, reflected by the high number of completed builds in the gallery, and I apologise for not making the time to comment on a great number of those, but well done to you all. Finally, thanks to all those who took the time to comment on this build.

Until the next time, :cheers:

There are now more photos over in the gallery..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This is an extremely well executed rendition of one of Matchbox's 'off the cuff' modelling subjects.

It appears that the Revell decals lifts this kit to another level, however it takes a great modeller to pull it all together to achieve this fantastic result.

Very well played.. I'm most impressed. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 1