1/72 Heli Resin Kits KA-52 conversion sets

Borisz

Hi!

I've seen this campany and this set for ona and a half year(s?) ago, and made me realy excited. But since then these are still out of stock and no informations I could find. Neither the H.R.K. answered my e-mail.

Anyway, I show you the drawings.

Aligator

TC%2072043%20Kamov%20Ka-52K%20Alligator%

Katran

TC%2072042%20Kamov%20Ka-52K%20Conversion

You can find them here:
http://www.helicast.pro/helicopters/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, James G said:

Hi Borisz, where do you purchase these products from?

I didnt buy it, but I guess it can be bought from their webshop.
Its a pitty that there is still no decals for a "normal" KA-52. 😕

I have a kit with this set in it in work at the moment.  Bought the conversion off Evilbay a year of so ago.  A seller in Russia if I recall correctly.  They pop up veeeeery rarely.

This manufacturer has so many heli conversion kits that i would love to get my hands on.  However they seem not to sell much abroad from their website and didnt reply to my emails.  

19 hours ago, DavidB said:

I have a kit with this set in it in work at the moment.  Bought the conversion off Evilbay a year of so ago.  A seller in Russia if I recall correctly.  They pop up veeeeery rarely.

This manufacturer has so many heli conversion kits that i would love to get my hands on.  However they seem not to sell much abroad from their website and didnt reply to my emails.  

Yes, they have not replied to me, not expecting one any time soon! Pity, their products look great.

On 11/24/2020 at 11:29 PM, DavidB said:

18 hours ago, James G said:

Yes, they have not replied to me, not expecting one any time soon! Pity, their products look great.

They still dont answer?

I asked them years ago on their site and I didnt got any reply too. Since then they come up with some new sets... but they still dont communicate? How the hell they run this business? :D