If you're one of the gradually reducing number of folks that aren't currently receiving notifications to topics you've subscribed to, or PMs you're receiving, first check you've got the correct address in your profile, then drop in and post your experience in this thread, remembering to tell us your email provider's details, which is the part after the @ in your email address.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Mick4350

Taboo

Any one else watching the new series staring Tom Hardy ? Quite a good series I think.

9 hours ago, Murdo said:

I enjoyed the first series but can't find the new one.

What channel is it on?

Not sure what channel its on as I just bought the first series on DVD and I think it were broadcast on BBC One and has been renewed for a second series. It is on Pay TV here in Australia.

Season 2 is due to start filming next year, Mick you must be watching season 1. Very good tv i thought, looking forward to s2 when it eventually airs. 

10 minutes ago, nick32 said:

Season 2 is due to start filming next year, Mick you must be watching season 1. Very good tv i thought, looking forward to s2 when it eventually airs. 

Finished watching the entire series 1 and can't wait for the next season. Wikipedia says that there could be three seasons !