This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Rumblestripe

Star Trek Discovery (Beware, possible spoilers!)

I watched the finale' last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Most loose ends tied up nicely and the promise of a very interesting series 2. Enjoy.

I enjoyed the last episode. Tilly getting high on volcanic fumes!

I liked the very end bit. That was a nice nod to the mother ship as it were.

Maybe ST:D (lol) will explain how Captain Pike ends up as a guest of the zoo keepers with the throbbing heads?

However.......am I the only one to still think we have a Terran Stamets? When ‘our’ Stamets woke up, didn’t he end up in the Terran universe?

I’ve also watched some more of the After Trek shows too to get some of the references. It’s host has become slightly less grating too.

Live long and prosper

Trevor

2 hours ago, Mick4350 said:

So, whens it out on DVD ?

Something I've been wondering as well, it should be soon now the series has been broadcast.

5 hours ago, Mick4350 said:

So, whens it out on DVD ?

I've heard June 2018, but it could just be a rumour.

I'm champing at the bit too to get it on Blu-ray or 4K.

5 hours ago, Max Headroom said:

I enjoyed the last episode. Tilly getting high on volcanic fumes!

I liked the very end bit. That was a nice nod to the mother ship as it were.

Maybe ST:D (lol) will explain how Captain Pike ends up as a guest of the zoo keepers with the throbbing heads?

However.......am I the only one to still think we have a Terran Stamets? When ‘our’ Stamets woke up, didn’t he end up in the Terran universe?

I’ve also watched some more of the After Trek shows too to get some of the references. It’s host has become slightly less grating too.

Live long and prosper

Trevor

I'm still wondering the same about Stamets too, but his behaviour seems to indicate otherwise. Of course, I liked Lorca too so it doesn't say much about my judgement of character :)

I didn't get past the first After Trek episode because of the host. Nice to hear he's become more palatable.

I wished they had a clearer shot of the officers in light blue standing behind Burnham at the end of the episode. They looked like they were wearing the classic style uniform seen in The Cage pilot.