1/48 me 262 a-1a u-3

Niknak

I have the Hobbyboss version of this in the stash. Sometimes, after a glass of scotch I get it out and open the box. I have a look at the camo diagram, put it neatly away again then curl up into a ball and shake uncontrollably...

What at an excellent job you have made of it! Your patience was certainly rewarded!!!

Chris

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/09/2017 at 14:59, airbus320 said:

I have the Hobbyboss version of this in the stash. Sometimes, after a glass of scotch I get it out and open the box. I have a look at the camo diagram, put it neatly away again then curl up into a ball and shake uncontrollably...

What at an excellent job you have made of it! Your patience was certainly rewarded!!!

Chris

Hi airbus320, thank you, I have the hobbyboss  me 262 a-1 u4 on my too build pile.the camouflage was built up in stages over a few days

• 2 weeks later...

I have just built the hobbyboss 2 seat nightfighter version it has similar paint scheme to yours but the difference is I use a hairy stick and I must say you have made a good job and it looks great .🖒🖒👏

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Homer said:

I have just built the hobbyboss 2 seat nightfighter version it has similar paint scheme to yours but the difference is I use a hairy stick and I must say you have made a good job and it looks great .🖒🖒👏

Hi homer, thanks, I have build the 2 seat nightfighter using the tamya kit and the kmc conversion a few years ago. I think using a hairy stick to do the camouflage would be difficult but well rewarding.