This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Red Dot

Japan model shops

If anyone is heading to Japan for a holiday and wants information on model and book shops, just shout

Andy

Edited by Red Dot

I have recently come back from holiday in Japan and had a wonderful time there. Visited a few main hobby shops such as Volks, Tam Tam and Yodabashi in Akihabara and the Tamiya shop in Shimbashi. The only one that my money went to was Yodabashi because of their selection and able to get the tax off.

Hope to go back again.

Robert

hi Robert,

I've just seen your post and am interested to find out where the Volks shop was in Akihabara. I know TamTam and Yodabashi so directions from there would be good if you can

cheers

Andy

Hi Andy, as you come out of Akihabara Station use the Electric Town south exit and as you walk towards the main road, Atre 1 is on your right and at the junction with the main road is Volks. Volks is on the 6th floor and the only way to get up there is via stairs. Good selection of tools and kits.

Robert

thanks very much Robert. I'll check it out as I need to get an F-4S for a friend

Andy