Studio 27 1/20 brake detail sets for Tamiya Tyrrell P34 kit. Be careful when ordering.

TBC

There are 2 sets made by Studio 27, a 1976 brake set (ST27-20103) and a 1977 brake set (ST27-20104). This post is strictly with regards to the image of these products displayed on the  Hobby Link Japan web site, as they are both shown to have the front (short) and rear (long) cooling ducts for the front brake pairs - this is misleading and incorrect. ST27-20104 only has the front cooling ducts for the left and right frontmost brakes and not the longer ones for the rearmost. ST27-20103 has all four of the cooling ducts.  I confirmed the contents of what is suppose to be in these two brake sets by looking at images of them on the Studio 27 web site. On the Studio 27 web site, ST27-20104 is only suppose to have the left/right short, front cooling ducts, yet ST27-20103 has all four cooling ducts.

As packaged my ST27-20104 as received from HLJ is actually correct. The problem is the misleading image on the HLJ web site which leads one to order incorrectly. I, of course, had no reason to distrust the product image and didn't know any better. I have since notified them of the problem and reordered 20103. I wonder if they will do anything for me?

+

Edited by TBC