Dewotine D.520 1/72 Heller

Jovac

I worked this model completely in the spirit of the old school. I wanted to be something like an old model - an old school. Here's the picture . Enjoy.

DEWOTINE_D_520_Heller_11.jpg                                                         

DEWOTINE_D_520_Heller_8.jpg                              

DEWOTINE_D_520_Heller_5.jpg

DEWOTINE_D_520_Heller_4.jpg

DEWOTINE_D_520_Heller_2.jpg

DEWOTINE_D_520_Heller_1.jpg

Edited by Jovac
  • Like 20

14 hours ago, johnd said:

A great result. Which paints did you use, please?

John.

I'm glad you all are my work. The colors are as follows: Model Master French Light Blue Grey , Model Master French Dark Blue Grey , Model Master 1713 Medium Green, Humbrol 98 Chocolate.

• Thanks 1