ICM Heinkel He 51.

Hi folk's due to building work I havn't touched a model in a couple of week's and it'll be a week or so before I get set up in the loft room where my

modelling will have to be done but thinking ahead I ordered a kit for this GB in the form of ICM's He51 with float's,I've built one or two ICM kit's

previously and found them a good experience overall and review's of this kit seem positive it certainly look's an atractive aircraft,here's the box art,

should get a start in a week or two.

ICM72192

• Like 5

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the GB. That's a great choice and one that's in my buying list, so I'll follow the build with interest.

Good luck!

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

I have had the old hasegawa version of this on the to do list for years, I love the prewar colours. In fact I think the kit might actually be the Hales version, 

Really looking forward seeing this one come together. :popcorn:

cheers Pat

• Like 1

The kit arrived yesterday so I hope to re-start modelling this week,I'll post some sprue shot's but I can confirm it's a little beauty in the box and

nothing jump's out as a possible issue,due to the new kitchen(now finished thank God) I'm banned to the loft room which has great light but

no running water so using the airbrush will be a pain.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, stevej60 said:

I'm banned to the loft room which has great light but no running water so using the airbrush will be a pain.

I'm sure you'll adapt & manage somehow, looking forward to the Heinkel, crack on.

Edited by spaddad
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, jrlx said:

Hi Steve ( @stevej60 )!

Have you started this build already? Looking forward to it, as it's a model I intend to build in the future.

Cheers

Jaime

I havn't yet Jaime got caught up in the Matchbox GB at the moment.

• Like 1

I wish you luck for your build in the Matchbox GB, Steve. I haven't much time to look around in the other GBs, I'm afraid. I hope you finish it in time to return to your build here :)

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1