Old Italeri F-4S

Dear folks,

It is an old Italeri kit F-4s reboxed by Tamiya iirc, it has raised panel and soft plastic. I started the built this Morning around 4:30 am I scribed a bit, however, since am not good at it yet, so I left middle way. The kit decals were spoiled since it must have been aged so, I got the decals from my good friend Enghui which I got it for something else, turned out to be the perfect for the kit, the decals I learned was made by a friend of mine Jason cheah, It is really good and truly enjoyed it, printed in Italy by Cartograf and can't go wrong. The built was quick so as the paints. Hope it turned out okay, cheers. Not bad for a day work 

DSC_4899.jpg

DSC_4901.jpg

DSC_4903.jpg

DSC_4904.jpg

• Like 23

Not bad at all for a handful of hours' work! I would never attempt something like that.

It must be the old Esci kit, later taken over by Italeri. I had no idea Tamiya had snatched it as well...

Extremely well done!!!

JR

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Very nice Phantom Impressive for a one day build :clap:

Thanks Mate, Planning to make another phantom soon, won't be this fast tho hehehe

10 hours ago, jean said:

Not bad at all for a handful of hours' work! I would never attempt something like that.

It must be the old Esci kit, later taken over by Italeri. I had no idea Tamiya had snatched it as well...

Extremely well done!!!

JR

Thanks Mate, well Once I am on my desk I barely stand up, seem like I am sticking to the chair. Could be but the one I got is WB series, they reboxed bunch of Italeri's Kits iirc

7 hours ago, tomthounaojam said:

Thanks Mate, Planning to make another phantom soon, won't be this fast tho hehehe

Thanks Mate, well Once I am on my desk I barely stand up, seem like I am sticking to the chair. Could be but the one I got is WB series, they reboxed bunch of Italeri's Kits iirc

I wish I could stick to my modelling chair. In my case, I cannot go anywhere near... Something has got to be done!!!

JR

Hi again,

just do it, he says.... You must be a single man my friend.....

Superb photoshop picture.

Can't wait to see your next F-4.

JR

Very nice!

It's a bit of a coincidence, as I saw this kit (the Tamiya version) in a local hobby shop just yesterday.

The box art showed a built model; the raised panel lines made me strongly suspect it was Italeri/Esci-based.

For such a quick build it certainly looks like a great job!

:speak_cool:

16 hours ago, jean said:

Hi again,

just do it, he says.... You must be a single man my friend.....

Superb photoshop picture.

Can't wait to see your next F-4.

JR

Hehehe, Yes Mate, no yet married. I am Graphic Designer :) Next thinking of doing a Japanese F-4 or British one, also waiting for the next airfix f-4 as well

13 hours ago, MikeR said:

Nicely done!

Mike.B)

Thanks Mate

3 hours ago, kapam said:

Very nice!

It's a bit of a coincidence, as I saw this kit (the Tamiya version) in a local hobby shop just yesterday.

The box art showed a built model; the raised panel lines made me strongly suspect it was Italeri/Esci-based.

For such a quick build it certainly looks like a great job!

:speak_cool:

Kapam, It is basic kit and required with of filling as well however it is fairly simple to build. I bit did of tinkering with it, tried some engraving it as well however left since i was not good at it. Maybe it is time to get some old hasegawa kits as well do some quick builds. Thanks mate for the kind words

• 3 months later...