Panzer II

PanZair

3 minutes ago, Badder said:

Another stunner. Again, great weathering. I like your panzer grey as well.

How did you make the flag?

Rearguards,

Badder

Thanks for your com ;)

for the flag, i use putty by Tamiya.  for the form of the flag, i make, with a old tissue, a real flag. i draw on it a circle and a swastika. i take a pict and I reproduce the picture.

i hope you're understand ;)

17 minutes ago, PanZair said:

Thanks for your com ;)

for the flag, i use putty by Tamiya.  for the form of the flag, i make, with a old tissue, a real flag. i draw on it a circle and a swastika. i take a pict and I reproduce the picture.

i hope you're understand ;)

Not quite :D

So the flag is made from putty which you covered with tissue and painted red? Then you drew and painted the white circle and swastika, made a print of that and stuck it on? Then you folded the flag up?

Badder

8 minutes ago, Badder said:

Not quite :D

So the flag is made from putty which you covered with tissue and painted red? Then you drew and painted the white circle and swastika, made a print of that and stuck it on? Then you folded the flag up?

Badder

no really, i make a real flag with old tissue in size 1/1, take a pict, and i reproduce the picture to have the most realistic apparence with my putty

1 minute ago, Steve_farrier said:

I think I understand, did you print it on transfer material? And stick it to the putty? 

Either way the tank is gorgeously painted! 

after the putty drying, i paint in white, mask with a circle tap. paint in red. finally the swastika is a decal ;) 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, PanZair said:

no really, i make a real flag with old tissue in size 1/1, take a pict, and i reproduce the picture to have the most realistic apparence with my putty

Ah, okay, got you.

Thanks,

Badder

• Like 1

Do like your flag. I think a lot of peeps on here would be interested in a step by step tutorial with lots of pictures

tbh I'm feeling a little bit daft still not getting what you've said above. And there is a model I want a flag on. But I want it to look as good as yours

• Like 2