This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

PanZair

Hello from Bastogne in Belgium

PanZair    78

Hello everybody,

my name is Jean-Charles, JC if you prefer. I'm a Belgian Modeler (french language). I make every 1/35e models, WW2 and modern tank, truck,.... and sometimes planes.

see you soon on your forum

JC

Ade H    89

Good evening and welcome from a relative newcomer, Jean-Charles. It's nice to see mentions of WWII and 1/35th there, as you may contribute to redressing our imbalance. :D We need a few more military vehicle modellers, I reckon! B)

Mike    10,672

:welcome: aboard Jean-Charles  - good to have you here :)

stevehnz    2,890

Hi JC, good to have you here, especially showing off stuff like you BA-3, very nice job, looking forward to more.

I'm reading about your area just now, Antony Beevor Ardennes 1944, I think I would like it better as it is today.

Steve.

PanZair    78
6 hours ago, stevehnz said:

Hi JC, good to have you here, especially showing off stuff like you BA-3, very nice job, looking forward to more.

I'm reading about your area just now, Antony Beevor Ardennes 1944, I think I would like it better as it is today.

Steve.

Thanks you all,

i just read "Berlin" and "Stalingrad" by A. Beevor (great book)  but maybe one day...