This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire man

NEW M24 Chaffee in1/72

HI,

OKB to release a M24 in PLASTIC (yes, not resin) in two versions, at last we can say goodbye to the ageing Hasegawa kit !

Brilliant news - thanks for sharing!

Welcome replacement for that old Hasegawa kit, sleeping somewhere in my stash.

I've got five of the bloody things and a shedload of Pz.III track to sort out their most obvious issues.....They'll probably get converted to zimmeritt once the OKB kit is out.  :wicked:

Further news..... available at a pre order price of 12.80 euros, will increase after offer to 16.00 euros ....... postage 7.00 euros

http://shop.okbgrigorov.com/product/572/us-light-tank-m24-chaffee-early-production-pre-order-stage-i.html

will also be available with extra photo-etch sets as well (at increased cost. 18.40 euros)

Edited by Yorkshire man
forgot postage

I went a bit mad.  :D

Does anyone want to buy some Hasegawa kits.....I need five new kit storage slots!  :mental:

If you have a Dragon ausf G stug that need zimmerit this may be of interest:-  https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pantherv/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

From what I understand this person usually does 1/35 scale accs but is branching into 1/72 with various manufacturer versions of zimmerit for Panther and Panzer IV for the Revell kits which are nearly ready for release and has they are like paper don't cost the earth to post.

It's OK.....I've got five Hasegawa Chaffees & five litres of MEK, all the zimmeritt a man could ever need!  :P