Trumpeter 1/16 Soviet SU-100 Tank Destroyer

Nice big nasty boy. The crew must be terrified when surrendered by those all shells. Lovely finish. Only one thing which I am not sure is this chain colour. Bit of Blacken it should help - but thus is my opinion only. 

Thanks Plastix

Thanks Chris

I've tried to blacken that chain but whatever it's made of nothing works.  Finally I decided it's a new chain and hasn't had time to rust that much.

It was a last minute addition so maybe the crew just threw it on there, who knows?

Yes I imagine they didn't smoke too much or maybe they just ignored all that ammo and hoped for the best.  They were sure a dirty crew

and dragged in a lot of dirt, must have been really smokey in there with that big gun too.  I'd be afraid of catching something just crawling in there.

Lloyd

• Like 1

A gurt big lovely monster. Fantastic. I hope you have a table large enough to display it?

I read about the chain not taking paint very well, but then see that you've managed to paint it. I'm not sure what the problem was, but if you come across the same problem again give the chain a coat of matt acrylic varnish first.

Rearguards,

Badder