This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

John @ Models R Go

Models R Go - closing down discount voucher

Hi,

Models R Go is closing at the end of September 2017 as we are now full-time Foster carers and don't have the time to run the store. To clear remaining stock we are offering a 25% discount if you spend £25 or more. Here's the deal:

During September spend £25 or more (excluding postage), apply the discount code at checkout to receive a 25% discount on your order.

We mainly have the following left:

Mr Hobby - some paints and fillers
Vallejo Model Air - some paints
Tamiya - some acrylic paints and tape
Flex-i-file sander sets and tapes
Rosie riveters - doubles only
Lionroar scribing templates
Mini F clamps
AK Interactive - washes and pigments
Eduard - photo etch sets, paint masks and resin
Pavla, True Details, Barracuda and CMK resin
Aires and Quickboost resin
Squadron and Albion Alloy sanders
Plusmodel - aircraft ladders

IMPORTANT - READ THIS IF YOU WISH TO GRAB A BARGAIN

Conditions:

UK customers only.

You do not need to create an account with us.

Discount does not apply to postage costs.

Self-service website sales by Paypal or Credit/Debit card only (i.e. the discount does not apply to telephoned orders).

You must enter the discount code GIMME25 during checkout and click 'Apply' to apply the discount to your order. Applied discount details will be shown before you commit to purchase. Sorry, we cannot apply the discount retrospectively for customers who didn't follow these instructions during checkout.

If items purchased using this discount are returned then only the discounted amount will be refunded. 

Please note: the VAT amount shown on your receipt will be incorrect because of a bug in the shopping cart (as we're closing we will not be correcting this). If you are VAT registered and require a corrected invoice please email us.

Tony C    420

Have placed an order and I wish you good luck with your fostering

Here's hoping that maybe one day, you'll be able to find the time to restart!

Tony

Yeah, sorry about the basket page. It doesn’t work there because one of the conditions is the payment method choice (must be Paypal or Credit/Debit card) and that’s only defined at Checkout.

Cheers,
John
Models R Go

Mike    10,668

Sorry to hear you're closing, but you're focusing on something very worthwhile.  I've put a little order for some paints through, cos I just don't have enough! :owww: Good luck with the fostering :)

Edge    306

Wee farewell order placed John. Sorry to hear you're shutting up shop but tip my hat to you for taking on the challenge.

Best wishes to you all.

Mike    10,668

Hi John,

Got my paints this AM, and thanks for the bottle of H040, a nice parting gift ^_^ I also appreciated the colour copy of their chart - I've been using a B&W one for years now, which is hopelessly out of date.  It's now in the bin & I've marked off my collection in the nice shiny new one ;)

Good luck with the fostering, and once you're finally shut down, just tip me the wink and I'll shut down your sub forum.  Are you going to be doing any modelling, or just focusing on the kids? :)

Thanks to everyone who took part in our close out sale. As a final offer we've now reduced the target spend to claim 25% to just £15. So, spend £15 and enter the discount code GIMME25 at Checkout to obtain 25% off your order (UK orders only, excludes postage). The website will close on Monday 25th September so just a few more days to grab a bargain.

Thanks,
John & Mandy