Supermarine's best? [Now with added Seafire 47... & Seafang!]

The SAC legs look great (and thin as well!!!) They'll be for sure a more robust solution.

Anyway the 47 is my favourite and brings memories back!!!

It's a very good looking combination of plastic and resin at their best!!!

That lens looks really wonderful and...I can see it!!!:drunk:

Now you should close the fuselage and bring it to the same level as the Fang, so we can enjoy the race!!!:rofl:

:clap::like::clap:

Ciao

Massimo

-

4 hours ago, Ex-FAAWAFU said:

Minor but useful progress today.  Firstly, the Fang's SAC undercarriage has arrived, and looks great - a bit of clean-up required, as there always is, but it solves a problem beautifully

Those undercarriage legs look quite sturdy & nicely moulded in your photos - a better photo than on the SAC website in my opinion - did you get the set for the Spiteful/Seafang rather than the Attacker - presumably they would be identical?

CJP

Edited by CJP

• 4 weeks later...

As already posted in my Brinton build, I slipped at the weekend and broke my left wrist.  One-handed modelling is not a forte of mine... so nothing likely to happen for at least a couple of weeks.

I can still do one-handed keyboard tapping, however, so I will still post on BM.  I also have a cunning plan for what (modelling-wise) I might do until I can use my hand again.  Watch this space...

• Sad 7

3 hours ago, Ex-FAAWAFU said:

I also have a cunning plan for what (modelling-wise) I might do until I can use my hand again

...just remember to put your socks back on afterwards! ( and please get a stand in if your going to post photo's of 'here's wot I did this session' )

seriously though - hope you're on the mend and get back to ambidextrous mobility soon

• Thanks 1