A model kit, censored.

Sairou

1 hour ago, Ade H said:

I was under the impression that you were contacting Creative because you bought the kit there, but as you didn't, that may explain its lack of cooperation. Have you asked the seller what it could do to help you?

Regarding the Bison, decals: That's a good suggestion but I can find no UK stock and it's not listed on Bison's site. Halifax Modeller's World would have been the best bet.

The seller suggested I contact Hobbyboss. Apparently they had no spare SS decals in store.

Just now, Blackfordhibby said:

Sairou

I for one will certainly be interested to hear how you get on with Hobbyboss.

Peter

Well, you can view my conversation with the UK suppliers of Hobbyboss on here.

I've left 'feedback' on HB's website, but nothing back so far...

9 hours ago, Ade H said:

Regarding the Bison, decals: That's a good suggestion but I can find no UK stock and it's not listed on Bison's site. Halifax Modeller's World would have been the best bet.

You may have to go off shore to purchase this out of production decal sheet. Bison Decals are now very limited and will run out as the owner started Star Decals as a replacement business and he may not reprint the older Bison Decals in the Star Decals range.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mick4350 said:

You may have to go off shore to purchase this out of production decal sheet. Bison Decals are now very limited and will run out as the owner started Star Decals as a replacement business and he may not reprint the older Bison Decals in the Star Decals range.

Johan already reprinted many old Bison references under the STAR decals banner.

As an exemple, he did release early this week the two 2ème DB Sherman decal sheets.

Send him a mail, you never know.

• Like 1