Trumpeter Attacker

Hi Folks

This is my Trumpeter Attacker complete with 'cream crackered' canopy totally my fault.

I decided to fit the canopy cover as if the aircraft was being readied for the night outside, didn't glue the canopy on in the vain hope someone might have the spare from the Magna or CA kit.

If any one has a spare I would be very greatful if they would get in touch.

Straight forward build no problems fit wise, finished with Xtracolor paints and Xtradecals.

Cheers

Ian

FkToikq.jpg
3gP2VBI.jpg
e9L2Ef2.jpg
qVpPEdT.jpg
7gdEGEe.jpg

Edited by camper1
no picture
  • Like 16

You've added those as links, rather than pics Ian :hmmm:

FkToikq.jpg

To correct that, just edit the pic, and then go to FlickR, right-click your pic & choose Copy Link Location then paste it into your thread :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

:yahoo: he's done it :)

That's a good kit, which is why the anti-Trumpeter "supporters" forget to mention it when they're having a rant :lol:

The model shown is very well done, but the kit has a few serious errors. The worst is the position of the horizontal stabilizers on the rear of the fuselage; they are far too low. 

Just now, VMA131Marine said:

The worst is the position of the horizontal stabilizers on the rear of the fuselage; they are far too low. 

Didn't spot that in my review... if I knew where it was, I'd go and have a looksee. :doh:

Hello,Ian - Sorry to learn about the canopy but your cover works and looks really well.This 'Attacker' is another well-executed build and result to add to your rapidly growing collection.

😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

Beautiful job Ian and you`ve just reminded me to go and look for that old Magna canopy that I`m sure I have somewhere,....... I went up to look last week and then forgot why I went upstairs,.....doh!!! Been a bit bad with the old back since so it totally slipped my mind,...sorry,

Cheers

Tony

Edit,.....found it mate,.....it is the early type with framing, not the later bubble style,....I`ll drop it off at Halifax this weekend.

Edited by tonyot