1/32 Tamiya P-51D Mustang "Missouri Armada"

1 hour ago, Bedders said:

Antonio, this is looking great, and I love the pilot too. Maybe I should do a 1/72 scale Missouri Armada, just to complete the set...

Justin

thank you Justin,

why not mate? join the party! maybe anyone else in 1/114 or 1/24?  ;)

cheers

Edited by antonio argudo
  • Haha 1

I wonder if this "new" Tamiya LP is the same than this one, that I frequently use and that is not new at all: this enamel paint, great especially for metallics (but not only), allowing as airbrush as paintbrush, is unavailable in France, but you can get it on Amazon or ebay. I have several of these great Tamiya enamel paints (as good as the acrylic ones). Thinned with the great Tamiya X20 thinner (or with their Lacquer thinner for a more glossy finish), they will never disappoint you.

Now, as you, I heard about these new Tamiya LP, and I wonder if they are the same or not...

gzUm96.jpg 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, Sturmovik said:

Did you paint the checkerboards in the nose?

Nice Yoxford boy.

Hola Sturmovik,

no , I used the tamiya decals, I have the silver plastic edition kit  which comes with "Hurry Home honey decals" but for the rest I used the eagles edition decals 357th

cheers

• Like 1

Waaoh! Antonio, your build is just great, and your photos too, especially the ones of your posts# 31 and 34. Very impressive composition with the blades turning. Hats off my friend, first for the modeling work (what a beautiful weathering!) and for the PS work!

You are an artist, definitely!

Cheers

Olivier

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Olivier de St Raph said:

Waaoh! Antonio, your build is just great, and your photos too, especially the ones of your posts# 31 and 34. Very impressive composition with the blades turning. Hats off my friend, first for the modeling work (what a beautiful weathering!) and for the PS work!

You are an artist, definitely!

Cheers

Olivier

😊Thanks a lot Olivier, feel part of it as your amazing build got me hooked on this particular aircraft, hope to see you around the aircraft section when you finish Ford Mustang, cheers!