1/72 - IMAM/Romeo Ro.1 by LF Models - released

Homebee

20 minutes ago, Colin1967 said:

Pleased that LF Models are releasing more variants of the Fokker CV.

Colin, I've  e-mailed producer (LF) and the answer suggests that even Hungarian WM 21 Solyom is planned :). I have just bought CVD with Pather engine and long-winged Finnish CVE. The purcel is on the way! 

Cheers

J-W

• Like 2

it's worth remembering that actually Ro.1 was the most produced derivative of Fokker CV worldwide.

There were more Ro.1s built than all other (Dutch, Swiss, Hungarian, a.s.o.) CVa/b/c/d/e combined !

Cheers

Michael

• Like 3

Oops :blush: 

I didn't knew the Ro.1 was a Fokker C.V derivative. I confess it's not an aircraft from my favourite period of aviation.

Anyway the LF Models Fokker C.V thread is here:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235003575-172-fokker-cvd-by-lf-models-released-new-boxings/

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, JWM said:

Colin, I've  e-mailed producer (LF) and the answer suggests that even Hungarian WM 21 Solyom is planned :). I have just bought CVD with Pather engine and long-winged Finnish CVE. The purcel is on the way! 

Cheers

J-W

Hi Jerzy,

Well that's excellent news if the Hungarian WM 21 Solyom will be available to, I know they have an earlier resin kit available, but, I shall wait for the plastic edition.

I will be placing and order for some of the new releases of the Fokker CV and Romeo to, it's just deciding which ones to buy !!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Homebee said:

Oops :blush: 

I didn't knew the Ro.1 was a Fokker C.V derivative. I confess it's not an aircraft from my favourite period of aviation.

Anyway the LF Models Fokker C.V thread is here:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235003575-172-fokker-cvd-by-lf-models-released-new-boxings/

I think Romeo Ro 1 is Romeo, even if it is a Fokker derivative :) She deserved for separate thread i hope. She has different engine and u/c, as well as wider wings. Difference is sufficient

Cheers

J-W

• 1 month later...

And another dedicated improvement set by Italian Kits Wings -  ref. IKW7202

Source: http://www.italiankits.it/itkitswings72.html

IKW7202 ~ ITALIAN KITS WINGS ~ 1/72

Imam RO 1 detail set

Detail set for LF Model kit w. p.etched & resin parts (5kgs bombs, propeller, wheels, cloches, tail skid, machine gun, seatback, pedals, bomb racks, small bomb launchers), and decals.

€ 16,00 - available.

romeo1v7.jpgro1fig.jpg

ikw7202.jpg

ikro1a.jpg

ikw7202.jpg

V.P.

On 19.10.2017 at 11:40 AM, occa said:

What's wrong with the LF wings and such ?

Martin, it made me curious and I've found such explanation:

"The LF Models© kit is designed to reproduce some versions of the Fokker CV, of which the Romeo Ro.1 is a version licensed in Italy by OFM. The Italian built aircraft was redesigned in some parts, the main difference being in the shape and size of the tail plans. The lower wing was added for a adjustement of its span".

It is here:http://www.72news.eu/2017/10/sem-model-romeo-ro1-update-set-released.html?m=0

Regards

J-W

• Like 1

The Fokker CV family by LF is growing. Great neews. Iteresting if there will be Ro 1 bis? I am waiting also for late variants of CVE with newer, rounded fuselege and latest developments: Hungarian (especially WM 21 Solyom) and Swiss...

Regards

J-W

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - IMAM/Romeo Ro.1 by LF Models - released