Alien Golgotha

I have a vague recollection of buying this mail order from Comet miniatures,When it was on sale,Its that long ago now,I am more than likely wrong,The actual design,I believe ,is based on an early Giger design for Alien 3,although since building it,it reminds me of the Alien in Covenant,especially once I re-positioned the head (it was originally pointing down and forward)

I was trying to go for a sort of Ivory carving,antiquity,statue, feel to this piece.

I had never been overly impressed with this figure,but now its built and painted I kind of like it,Funny how thing turn out :)

Pln5v2.jpg

uVIiMY.jpg

nkdVCj.jpg

Cheers

Andy

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

I like that... it's got extra thigh-mounted exhausts too! :clap2:

Now... is he gargling, or singing opera? :hmmm:

Definitely gargling,possibly using Misterine mouthwash(contains pulped Misters)Its so important to keep that inner jaw in tip top condition :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He (it??) could be trying to catch some flies.... Very nice job, by the way. I will have to build at least one alien kit before I pop me clogs.

Thanks for sharing with us. 

Chris. 

Edited by spruecutter96
Correcting a typo.

oh yes very nice indeedy - I know this kit well and you have turned it into what it should have looked like form the onset - this is brilliant adaptive modelling - love it 100%

oh yes, R.I.P. those good old days of Comet Miniatures - such a shame its all online these days