1/32 Revell Lynx HAS3

steve4428

Having now just about built the above, I am at the painting stage, on looking at the decals, it would appear that Revell aren't quite sure about the shade of black to use on the tail boom, as the decals seem to be a very dark blue grey, when they should be black! Has anyone built this kit, in this scheme, using the kit decals, and if so, what colour/ shade of black did you use?

tia

Steve

• 1 month later...

Hello @steve4428 .. first off as a fellow member im sorry you never recieved a response to your question. Sadly im unfamiliar with the scheme you are requesting info about.

Though truly a question about paint, it deals with paint as used in a scheme. Not just a paint problem. You might get more traffic and response to your question if you ask the question in the Aviation section.Most likely in the modern or Cold war military modeling area. As that area is more along your questions lines pertaining to colors in a scheme. 

Hope that helps

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

Thanks for your reply Dennis,  fortunately, I have completed the Lynx now, I was a little frustrated that there was no response, a lot of ex Royal Navy on here too! 

Kind regards and and thanks for replying

Steve

• Like 1

On 10/15/2017 at 6:52 PM, steve4428 said:

Thanks for your reply Dennis,  fortunately, I have completed the Lynx now, I was a little frustrated that there was no response, a lot of ex Royal Navy on here too! 

Kind regards and and thanks for replying

Steve

I don't think folk are ignoring you, it's just that this is a very large forum and this thread is a long way down the list. I think people tend to spend time on threads that have a special interest for them and don't make it down this far. I think had you posted your query in one of the Aircraft discussion threads you may have had more replies.:shrug: