Hello chaps!

Spaceowl

I'm Rob, a Middlesbrough-based modeller who has been in the hobby (on and off) for the last 45 years. I mainly build military aircraft, although as I also wargame there is a slight amount of overlap into military vehicles. I prefer themed builds to just random subjects and then to the more obscure as a rule. I'm also active on the UAMF forum, so some of you may know me from there.

Haven't got a recent photo of me to post, but I include one of my recent  builds to show my standard of work (not high) :)

9J91PNJ.jpg?4

I Look forward to contributing.

Edited by Spaceowl
  • Like 1

Hello Rob .. american here. Welcome to Britmodeler. WW2 and Coldwar aircraft mostly here. Dont sell yourself short that SAAB doesnt look bad at all At least it appears to be a SAAB J-29 ? Im not overly familiar with there early jets prior to the Draaken. Anyhow welcome and if i can help with anything please ask. 

Dennis

:welcome: aboard Rob.  That's a funky barrel you've got there.  I can't see too much detail because the pic is quite small, so I'll have to take your word about the quality.  It's still better than mine because it's finished! ;)

Welcome to the Madhouse Rob, us inmates are pretty harmless, lots of briliant builders/modellers in every scale, the Saab looks tasty in that scheme, enjoy yourself on here, hope to see more of your work.

ATB

Jim