1/48 Heller triple Mirage pack

RMP2

32 minutes ago, exdraken said:

The Heller lit is a III B/C kit. There is only this one around from Heller in 1/48.

Looking at this on my laptop now, obviously I'd missed the fact the instructions say Mirage IIIB/C whilst looking at it on my phone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, exdraken said:

this is my cofftre 100 years Dassault Aviation in photos:    ........hope that clears most questions!

That is definitely a big help and I can confirm that the Mirage IVP decals are exactly the same as those in the 2012 boxing of the kit I bought a couple of weeks ago right down to the pin-ups draped around the unit tail badge but will have to get into the attic to check if the Mirage IIIC?B or 2000N decals differ from the examples I have.

33 minutes ago, exdraken said:

As the box number is the same, I guess your/the original box design did not make it into production, someone realised the mistake...

More than likely the explanation but on the other hand if anyone has actually come across an example of the release with the 2000D artwork it would be nice to have it confirmed ....... just in case !!!!!

But in any case with reasonable shipping costs the package as shown would still be worth it for anyone wanting what are basically good kits of the three types , the Mirage IVP I mentioned was bought on ebay two weeks ago for £20 including shipping which was maybe slightly on the low side compared to others being offered for auction or buy it now around the same time.

8 hours ago, usetherudders said:

Very tempted seen this on Heller for 39 💶 any UK sellers?

the UK distributors for Heller are Creative Models

these are the Heller Mirages

http://www.creativemodels.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=heller+mirage&x=-1230&y=-325

might be worth asking if they are going to get the set in.