Man 5t 4x4 Truck.

stevej60

Hi Folk's,it's been a good few month's since I attempted any non flying military subject and as my LMS has a 40% off Revell kit's I thought I would

see what was on the shelf and as a lover of soft skins this one caught my eye.I had a good look around a British Army version at the Sunderland

airshow and would have loved to do it in British colour's but there seems to be a lot of differences between the German version and our's anyway

the NATO scheme should look good when done.At just over thirteen quid it's a lot of kit for the money.

man

Edited by stevej60
  • Like 9

9 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

Welcome back to the dark side Steve. Interesting choice. I wouldn't mind giving one of these a go myself.

John.

I just got a chance to unboxit this morning John,superb molding and the full canvas supplied which is a nice touch.

20170902_085129

• Like 5

Hello,

very interesting project ... I am looking for a nice simple kit to practice NATO camouflage, this one could be the kit of choice ;)

Looking forward to seeing the next steps ...

Cheers, E

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spaddad said:

For someone who's packed everything away and not able to do any modelling for the next month or so you're not doing to badly!

Yea you're right Dave I packed away the Wildcat,109 and Spitfire but really could have cracked on with the damn thing's,mind you I have

painted the cielings and wall's so the missus is happy!Anyway Chassis done.

20170903_100837

And ten minutes got the body build,flawless fit Mr Revell!

20170903_100844

• Like 7

Hi folk's a little progress today,storage boxes and fitting's added to vehicle body.

20170905_110841

and fitted to chassis,popped the top of the canvas for a test fit and all's well,could be paint time tomorrow.

20170905_111343

• Like 8

10 hours ago, spaddad said:

Ye gods man, what are you on?  Speed King or what.

got an eta for the kitchen?

Delivery Thursday,fitting team are here Monday to Wednesday all removed now and we're off to get the flooring today,I have not touched a kit since

yesterday and it's very annoying!!!!

Hi folk's,last update for now as  gear all packed away safely till next week,I've assembled the cab minus the roof as the interior need's

detailed painting.

20170906_201436

20170906_201453

Starting to look like a truck now!

20170906_201621

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folk's,well I'm moved into the loft room and set up for modelling but still got a bit too much kitchen related work to finish so week five

without touching any kit's so popping in for some NATO green paint for this one I consoled myself with another purchase,not up to revell's usual

standard it's Italeri's old molding but that's not a bad thing.should get some paint on the MAN in a day or two.

unimog

• Like 7