1/48 - Sukhoi Su-7BM "Fitter-A" (new variant) by Kovozávody Prostějov - released

Homebee

Kovozávody Prostějov is to release a new variant from the old OEZ/Kopro 1/48th Fitter

- ref. KPM4803 - Sukhoi Su-7BM "Fitter-A"

Source: http://www.kovozavody.cz/produkt/su-7bm/

KPM4803_box-1.jpg

- ref. KPM4804- Sukhoi Su-7BM "Fitter-A" - Poland

Source: http://www.kovozavody.cz/produkt/su-7bm-poland/

KPM4804_box-1.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Erik Leijdens said:

Hmm, looks way more refined than the previous boxings? Or was it just a master model builder that made this piece?

Erik

You're right about the refined look Erik!! The original kit was a bit of a pig to build. This is very welcome though. For such an important and widely used aircraft it has been rather poorly represented in kit form!! Quite reasonable price too!

Allan

Edited by Albeback52
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Erik Leijdens said:

They certainly were Allan, I have build 2 and they were quite demanding. But like I said, this new boxing looks more refined, I wonder if it is more refined... I certainly hope so! Will buy one if it is "new".

Erik

I built three over the years . As you say, demanding but I think well worth the effort. There's something very appealing about this big, brutal aeroplane and it's subsequent variants!! I can see a couple at least ending up on my table!:lol:

Allan

• Like 1

I recently bought their updated release of the Su-25UB and they certainly look to have cleaned up the molds or something as the detail is a bit more consistent and defined than on previous boxing I've had.

Muzz