Space:1999 22" Eagle Cargo Transporter from Round2 - build #3

This is the brand new version of the 22" Eagle Transporter kit release by Round2/MPC in July. This time we have two versions we could build, both with the cargo pallet instead of the Passenger Module. From this we can build either the cargo carrying version or the more interesting version  with the winch used in the first episode to carry the canisters of nuclear waste that were stored on the far side of the moon. I decided to go for the latter but quickly realised I'd have to build it as a diorama approaching something that appears on the box lid:

DSC_8239.JPG

Of course, like my previous Eagle builds, this would have to be lit, but this time I took the lighting a bit further and swapped the lights around a bit. The results can be see below...

DSC_8558.JPG

DSC_8559.JPG

DSC_8560.JPG

DSC_8561.JPG

These aren't the best quality photos I've ever taken - I did it out in the conservatory and got the angles wrong so the sun reflected off the lens and flared a bit (just call me JJ!) So I then left it until the evening and it all went dark for the rest of the photoshoot...

DSC_8567.JPG

DSC_8568.JPG

DSC_8571.JPG

Finally here is a little video showing the lighting effects :)

• Like 7