1/35 C1 Ariete (Main battle tank of the Italian Army)

TuanNA

Looks like it was built by Ferrari and designed by Pininfarina !! - Absolutely love this, a fantastic build & finish, makes me want to start that Centauro that's sat in the stash.

Ian.

• Like 1

How to make a monotone finish look really good.  Very nicely done.  

And a nice choice of a less well-known subject.  Respect to the Italians for keeping their AFV industry alive, and by and large ensuring they buy Italian in spite of the EU regulations. Unlike the UK .........  Respect also to Trumpeter for producing an excellent kit of such a subject.  I kinda wish the Brazilian Osorio - a not dissimilar vehicle, also kitted by Trumpeter - had made it past 2 prototypes.

• Like 1

Excellent.  The weathering is fantastic, no real camo scheme I can see but it looks like it's wearing camo.  Like the other poster said it's all one color but looks

like several colors.  Amazing job.  Some of your other models were first rate but I really like this one.

It also looks like some derivative of a German Leopard or the Italians and Germans shared some design features because at first glance I thought it was a Leopard 2A6 or his brother.

Lloyd

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BlackMax12 said:

Excellent.  The weathering is fantastic, no real camo scheme I can see but it looks like it's wearing camo.  Like the other poster said it's all one color but looks

like several colors.  Amazing job.  Some of your other models were first rate but I really like this one.

It also looks like some derivative of a German Leopard or the Italians and Germans shared some design features because at first glance I thought it was a Leopard 2A6 or his brother.

Lloyd

Hi BlackMax 

Thank you !

Glad to known that you remember some of my model which was posted before 

Doesn't like some other model before, this one is the first time i apply the Modulation paint job. And you are very delicate to recognizing the difference.

(Sory if my Enlglish is not good so much)

Edited by TuanNA
  • Thanks 1