On 05/03/2018 at 19:50, Bob Henry said:

Hey Stix, another masterpiece. I have already seen the individual pieces before but you did a super job of putting things together with outstanding landscaping. I do have a question though. What did you use for the larger trees  ?           Bob H.

Hi Bob. Lovely to hear from you again. Thank you for the very kind comments. The trees are all from the Woodlands Scenics range. All I do usually is tidy up any seams on the trunks and paint them a better colour.

Kind regards,

Stix

2 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Bob. Lovely to hear from you again. Thank you for the very kind comments. The trees are all from the Woodlands Scenics range. All I do usually is tidy up any seams on the trunks and paint them a better colour.

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks for the info ... as always, I really appreciate your help.                     Bob H.

• Like 1

On 15/03/2018 at 19:19, Bob Henry said:

Thanks for the info ... as always, I really appreciate your help.                     Bob H.

No problem. If you decide to try and get any of these trees try and get them from a model shop or show. Some of them are better than others and it's best if you pick the ones that look best to you.

Kind regards,

Stix