Cockpit photos of French interwar aircraft.

charlie_c67

Well the title kind of sums up my question. Is there a good repository of them anywhere on the web? I've a number of Heller's interwar models and as many will know, they're a little sparse to say the least! Hopefully I can do a modicum of improvement with my limited skill to make it look slightly more interesting...especially those boxy bombers they were so in love with back then.

Searching with google often brings up external images, models or completely unrelated aircraft :huh: so I'm a little stumped. Pictures of inside cockpits and instrument panels would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

The French  aviation magazine Replic covered most of these types exhaustively. Copies can be found on evilbay for reasonable prices or, if you're feeling stingy, you can browse the usual sites for .pdf scans. I grabbed most of them in my eMule days.

Other French aviation magazines often featuring the types are Avions and Fana de l'Aviation.

I do not have a good photos but i can tell what I am doing. Just googling the graphic. It is a good although maybe slow way.

For example I've just found photos of MS 230 cockpit:

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/moranesaulnier.html

I just tried also "Amiot, cockpit" and "potez cocpit" - it is trivial but it works. You will get a lot of photos :)

Cheers

J-W